Mavizen releases another revealing teaser of TTX02 electric bike
Honestly, we glanced at the image and, while thought it looked pretty interesting, quickly discounted it as typical teaser blurriness. More enterprising individuals, such as Jenny Gun from Asphalt & Rubber, looked a bit closer and found that the bike's frame closely matches the unit used on the KTM RC8. More sleuthing revealed a small but clear source image that seems to prove the link between Mavizen's electric bike and the Austrian superbike. Nice work, and we look forward to getting all the details at the upcoming SEMA Show in Las Vegas next week.
[Source: TTXGP, Asphalt & Rubber]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies