the production version of the LFA is finally here at the Tokyo Motor Show, and it is glorious. All of which makes it harder to stomach that the car shown here isn't expected to reach customer garages until early 2011...
Honda fans of all sorts have cause to celebrate today with the reveal of the 2009 iteration of the CR-Z coupe. In typical Honda fashion, this CR-Z remains a concept in name and detail only. What you see here is essentially the production coupe that will go on sale in Japan next February and then arrive in North America in the Fall...
We got a sneak peak of the FT-86 earlier this month, and now Toyota has just officially revealed its new 2+2 concept here at the Tokyo Motor Show. It's been a while since the Japanese automaker has offered anything resembling a sports car – especially one with rear-wheel drive – so there was plenty of excitement when the covers were pulled off the FT-86...
Also of interest:
- Tokyo 2009: Carlos Ghosn carves up the stage with the Nissan Land Glider concept
- Tokyo 2009: Lotus Exige Stealth, complete with soft-touch paint
- Tokyo 2009: Nissan confirms three EVs for production, including Infiniti
- Tokyo 2009: Mitsubishi Concept PX-MiEV shows its more conventional face
- Tokyo 2009: Subaru Hybrid Tourer concept previews Fuji Heavy's new design language
- Tokyo 2009: Godzilla Refined - Nissan shows revised GT-R
- Tokyo 2009: WRX STi Carbon gets a weave
- Tokyo 2009: Honda SkyDeck, is this the future of the Odyssey?
- Tokyo 2009: Daihatsu Basket concept looking for Little Green Riding Hood
- Tokyo 2009: Honda EV-N concept combines future drive with retro style