Tokyo 2009: hybrid-only, Japan-only Toyota Sai unveiled
While the Sai is a bit more in most regards than the Prius, it is a bit below another hybrid in the Toyota family. The Sai shares some structure and looks with the Lexus HS 250h, but costs less.
Toyota hopes to sell 3,000 Sai units per month. There's a video (in Japanese and Danish) after the jump. Stay tuned for more pictures from Tokyo. Thanks to Dan F. for the tip!
[Source: ABC News, JPtv]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models