Spy shots: Audi A1 spotted wearing swirlies and not much else
To keep costs down, Audi is expected to build the A1 with a conventional steel structure as opposed to the aluminum space frame of the A2 of a few years ago. Power is expected to come from a range of gas and diesel engines likely topping out at about 1.4-liters. Some of the unseen mechanical bits will likely be shared with the new VW Polo, but this is definitely more than just a re-badge job as evidenced by the completely different shape.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies