It's Friday: Is this the World's Most Miserly VW Bus?
Perhaps even more innovative than the Beetle, though, was the slightly larger Type 2, more commonly known as the Bus. Though it really gained in popularity during the hippie movement when it was bedecked with all manner of peace signs and flowers, in reality the machine was designed to move people and their belongings in the most economical manner possible.
With that little bit of history out of the way, how cool is the VW Bus-shaped sidecar attached to the Lambretta scooter seen above? Apparently, the sidecar is constructed from the shell of a small go kart that was made for a time by a company called Bratz. We don't have much more information on the machine, but we think there might just be enough room for one in our garage.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies