When an EcoBoosted Flex arrived in our driveway at the end of summer, that meant one thing: Road trip. So with a full tank of gas and a cartload of kiddies, we headed to Brooklyn to find out if Ford's force-fed Flex is worthy of its $40,000 sticker.
Tanner Foust invites out to sample his NASCAR-powered Scion tC drift car, and after making a few cracks at our expense, leaves us speechless in a cloud of tire smoke.
Subaru won't be showing its own version of the Toyobaru coupe in Tokyo, but it's bringing a gullwing wagon to the party packing the automaker's first hybrid powertrain.
Other news of import
- New-for-2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR Touring pricing announced, starts at $40,990
- Ford Fiesta U.S.-spec gets caught in Mexican factory
- Analysts chide GM for boosting production
- CA "cool car" regs to kill Jeep Wrangler, interfere with phones, garage openers, ankle bracelets?
- Lancia Delta coming to America with a Chrysler badge?