When the call came to drive a 2009 1/2 Iacocca 45th Anniversary Edition Ford Mustang, the invitation was irresistible. The real question is whether this limited edition 'Stang will be distinctive enough to stand out among the hundreds of other variants since its birth in 1964.
Toyota's President Akio Toyoda has said the automaker is in desperate need of an excitement injection, and here's the first dose: the Toyota FT-86 Concept, iInspired by the Corolla-based AE86 sports coupe of the '80s.
Judging by these first interior shots of the 2010 Honda Crosstour, the cabin's design will likely prove to be much less divisive than the exterior.
Other news of import
- Michelin sweeps Consumer Reports' largest ever tire test
- VIDEO: Toyota FT-86 concept finds way into Gran Turismo 5
- VIDEO: 2010 Range Rover Sport destroys 2009 model in 0-100-0 test
- NHTSA investigating Ford F-150 airbags, Mazda RX-8 clutch pedals
- Racecar fabricator and NuFormz owner Shaun Carlson dead at 35