The Miata's balance of accessible performance, newborn kitty frolic and uncomplicated operation still strikes us as great value, and proves evolution doesn't have to come at the expense of engagement.
Less than a year after the Genesis Coupe hit the streets, Hyundai is rolling out its first batch of improvements, beginning with a touchscreen navigation system packing plenty of potential.
The organizers of the North American Car and Truck of the Year awards have released their short list of vehicles worthy of consideration, and we take a look at the 15 cars and ten trucks that make up this year's finalists.
Other news of import
- Suzuki Swift hybrid plug-in concept
- VIDEO: Crooked valet attendants caught in Los Angeles
- Nissan's robot concept 'cars' avoid accidents by mimicking fish
- 2010 Lotus Exige S240 gets a nose job
- VW releases details on 2010 Golf, TDI up to 42 mpg hwy!