GM's Hybrid/EV engineering director Bob Kruse resigns
Kruse and GM both say that he is leaving the company on good terms and the change has nothing to do with progress on the Volt or other programs. This just happens to be an opportune time for Kruse to strike out on his own.
Kruse will be replaced by Micky Bly, who has been director of hybrid vehicle integration. For the last several years, Bly has led the teams that did the production development of GM's two-mode hybrid trucks and SUVs. More recently, the Volt integration work has also been part of Bly's responsibilities.
[Source: Detroit News]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models