Spy Shots: Production Citroen C-Cactus images leaked online?
This new model is rumored to be planned for sale in 2012 and will be the first model under Citroen's new Essentiele eco-friendly moniker. It's thought that the production C-Cactus will carry on with the concept's bare necessities approach, eschewing unnecessary bits – simplifying construction and lowering costs in the process.
Rumors contend that the upcoming Citroen will feature a three-cylinder diesel powerplant mated up with some unknown low-cost hybrid system. We'll see soon enough.
[Source: Auto Express]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models