|How important is the appearance of a green car?
Looks and efficiency. Can you have both?
|Frankfurt Preview: More on Toyota's new lithium-ion Plug-in Prius
Are 12.5 electric miles enough?
|Kawasaki Ninja 250 rider claims 100 mpg after simple mods
Worthwhile, to say the least.
AutoblogGreen for 09.11.09
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video