Kawasaki Ninja 250 rider claims 100 mpg after simple mods
EcoModder member TheyCallMeBryan lays out a few simple steps to increase the fuel mileage of a Kawasaki Ninja 250 by about 30 percent; enough to net you about 100 miles per gallon, he reckons. The list of modifications is short: a change to slightly taller gearing and new tires running high air pressure. Other than that, a light throttle wrist and being mindful of the speed limit is all that's required. Click here for all the details.
[Source: EcoModder via Hell For Leather]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies