Funny Car Commercial of the Day: Ford Foreclay
Good news, boys and girls: It's time for another Funny Car Commercial of the Day! Last time, we laughed at an ad from Norsk Hydro of Norway that proves how much fun engineering can be as a career choice. Today, we change gears a bit and look at what goes into styling a sexy German-designed automobile.
All right, fine... so the previous-generation Ford Fiesta may not be the sexiest automobile ever to roll out of a German design studio, but this commercial, which first aired on Austrian television sets in 2006, grabbed our attention nonetheless. Click past the break to watch the video (warning: video autoplays) and be sure to check out veryfunnyads.com for more gut busters.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX