REPORT: BMW sues dead suspected fashion model killer
BMW is going after Ryan Jenkins for about $11,553 (US dollars) in outstanding payments on his '07 BMW 335xi sedan (his monthly lease payments were $844, proving he was about as successful in automobile purchasing negotiations as he was with relationships). While the vehicle in question has been returned to the automaker and since sold, the outstanding amount (plus interest) still needs to be collected. Regardless of BMW's next move, the line of creditors to this train wreck's estate is likely very long.
[Source: Yahoo News Canada, photo by Gary Lester]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies