|Frankfurt Preview: Volkswagen to debut new BlueMotion, Polo, Golf and Passat
Lower fuel consumption and CO2 emissions are the names of the game.
|Hydrogen slogan contest voting begins; satire didn't make the cut
For some reason, hydrogen fuel cell advocates didn't like the jokes.
|Korean electric car gets power from the road
Magnetic induction charging for cars works on the road, at least in tests.
AutoblogGreen for 09.03.09
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models