VIDEO: Michael Schumacher gives us a walk around of the Ferrari 458 Italia
The marketing team in Maranello has been putting in a lot of effort to keep the Internets drooling over Ferrari's newest creation, the 562 hp 458 Italia, with a steady flow of information hitting the web.
The newest piece of 458 propaganda comes in the form of the world's most famous Ferrari employee talking about why the new Italia kicks ass. Hit the jump to listen to Michael Schumacher go over the finer points of the all new 458 Italia. Brakes, suspension, F1-style seven-speed gearbox and driving experience are all covered in a mere 1:32, and we agree with Mr. Schumacher when he calls the 458 Italia "una bella machina."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video