• Sep 1, 2009
2010 Honda Accord Crosstour -- Click above for high-res image gallery

Honda has released two highly brushed up photos of the Accord Crosstour, and we can finally see its snout in full view. As the test car spy shots have migrated from altered Accord wagon to final Crosstour, the car has gotten ever funkier. This picture, though, is the funkiest of all.

We have a feeling it is down to the excess effects, but the Crosstour looks a tad bit ungainly. It's almost as if the front and rear of the car are in a different scale – the grille and front wheel look exceedingly large compared to the tail. Since we've already seen the car in the flesh, except for its nose, we're pretty sure it'll be another mellow piece of Honda kit when it's revealed in 35 days. Until then, feel free to check out the official shots we have in the high-res gallery below. Hat tip to Sean!



[Source: Honda]


I'm reporting this comment as:

Reported comments and users are reviewed by Autoblog staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week to determine whether they violate Community Guideline. Accounts are penalized for Community Guidelines violations and serious or repeated violations can lead to account termination.


    • 1 Second Ago
  • 193 Comments
      • 5 Years Ago
      *prods at it with a plunger*

      DAMN, IT WON'T FLUSH! :(
      • 5 Years Ago
      It's not exacly what I'd call UGLY..it's just..hmm..what's the word..not commonly associated with Hondas..oh yeah! Obnoxious!
      • 5 Years Ago
      HA!
      • 5 Years Ago
      Just another piece of garbage Jap crap. It is as ugly as all former Honda Rice Rockets. Buy American, America. These "rickshaws" are another example of robbing the US economy. 89.2% of all profits sold from these American made crapola junk returns to Japan. Be Patriotic. Huh! Did I say the car was as ugly as al the other ones ever built. Just for those that will say they are better built. Honda and Toyota came in 5 and 6 respectfully in the latest JD Powers and Associates testing. The only mag that gave those 2 Jap rigs any good marks is the mag that has been boughtout by the Jap manufacture. Consumer Reports. They suck !!!!!!!!!!
      • 5 Years Ago
      The thing is a disaster
      • 5 Years Ago
      Honda muy feo!

      Oh Honda this relationship has lasted so many years but i think its time we take a break.

      its not you its me.
      Acqui
      • 5 Years Ago
      I just don't get it. I know design and beauty is subjective but surely if you polled 100 people about the looks of this thing, I am willing to bet 90% of them would think it's hideous. Which means only one thing, Honda/Acura hired the other 10% to design their new cars. A shame, because Hyundai's new Sonata on the same day seems light years ahead in beauty..........as subjective as it may be.
      • 5 Years Ago
      Hey people, its a Honda and it will sell! Honda and Toyota are making more and more boring cars but Americans buy them like crazy - so I guess Americans like boring but safe cars - now that sad lol.
      • 5 Years Ago
      What I don't understand is how can Honda treat its customers with such contempt. This, I'm guessing, is targeted toward current Honda owners, who are expected to blindly purchase this because their older car is so damn reliable. "You'll buy this for the badge, so why spend time making it look good?"

      They sure as hell can't seriously think they'll win many new buyers with this kind of styling. There are so many things wrong with the surfaces on that car, I don't even know where to begin.
        • 5 Years Ago
        As a Honda fan and current owner, the only Honda I'll be purchasing in the near future is an S2000. The rest of the lineup is completely ridiculous, except perhaps the Civic. Since they've canceled the S2000, that doesn't really make me a customer.
      • 5 Years Ago
      If that wasn't he ugliest thing I've ever laid eyes on, I don't know what is.
      Or did somebody get September 1st and April 1st confused?
      • 5 Years Ago
      No comment needed because it's all been said before.
        • 5 Years Ago
        Is it wrong that a little laugh slipped out upon seeing this picture?
        • 5 Years Ago
        I just sharted and lizzed upon sight of that thing
        • 5 Years Ago
        I am gonna liz on one the first chance I get - absolutely awful.
      • 5 Years Ago
      People, it's not THAT bad, but something about the meeting of front and rear along the sides just makes it not look right.
      Separately, they look fine.
        • 5 Years Ago
        Will you be able to buy the halves separately?
    • Load More Comments