New places to "refuel" your car: onboard a ferry
Leaving the boat with a full pack meant that the showcase events in Denmark went off without a hitch, and Electirc A!D was able to get a few more electric vehicle converts, including the mayor of Norddjurs, a county that recently started building a big bioethanol plant.
In the comments on Electric A!D's blog, one reader noted a side benefit of sending an electric car as small as the Kewet Buddy on the ferry (in this case, Fjordline): it can be shipped as cargo!
[Source: Electric A!D]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies