Wheego to introduce electric Lambretta GP200e scooter?
We can't help but note that Wheego's decision to clearly ape the design of the classic Lambretta scooter for its electric two-wheeler follows the company's previous footsteps in the automotive realm, where it uses a design that seems to draw more than a bit of inspiration from the smart fortwo. In any case, Wheego apparently wants your feedback. Brilliance or Sacrilege, asks the ad. What do say you?
[Source: 2 Stroke Buzz]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies