|Quick Spin: Aston Martin DBS Volante gives convertibles a very good name
Aston Martin's convertibles will not be forgotten, primarily because they are exactly what we want in roofless motoring: everything from the coupe, without a top.
|GM ups production at two plants, brings back 1,350 workers
All in, the extra shifts will add 60,000 units to GM's production schedule over the third and fourth quarters of 2009. Extra bonus: 1,350 union auto workers will return to work to make it happen.
|Frankfurt Preview: Hyundai officially teases new Tucson
The new Tucson and a refreshed Santa Fe will both debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show next month, and according to Hyundai spokesman Dan Bedore, the shot above was released directly from the home office in South Korea.
|Other news of import
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 8.18.09
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies