REPORT: Slow-selling Europe-only Cadillac BLS euthanized
The BLS never came close to hitting GM's 10,000 unit per year sales target and with the parent company divesting itself of Saab, it only makes sense to kill off the model. While dropping the BLS, General Motors is adding its CTS Sportwagon which is expected to help boost CTS sales in estate-happy Europe, as will a 2.9-liter V6 diesel engine option.
Later next year, the lower end of Cadillac's lineup is expected to be filled out with a new rear-wheel drive ATS which will hopefully prove to be a much more viable competitor.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models