|At Witz' End: Turning over a new (Nissan) LEAF
Musings about the all-electric offering from Nissan.
|eBay find of the Friday: Phibian electric car prepares you for zombie apocalypse
It's only gone 68 miles since 1992, but is that a bad thing?
|Coulomb Technologies will legally "sell" energy for electric cars by not selling energy at all
A clever trick gets around a law designed to thwart shady landlords.
AutoblogGreen for 08.17.09
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies