|Quick Ride: Chevrolet Volt IVER prototype (w/VIDEO)
GM currently has around 20 Volt mules running around Michigan, and we got the chance to take a ride in the General's supposed savior while taking a tour of the plug-in's production facility.
|Monterey 2009: Rizk Auto Aston Martin DBR2 in the carbon
Rizk Auto creates a modern interpretation of the 1957 Aston Martin DBR2 and we get up close and personal with the recreated racecar in Monterey before taking it for a spin.
|Shooting Fake: Porsche Cayman Shooting Brake a Top Gear hoax [w/VIDEO]
Top Gear USA's disbanded web geeks pulled a fast one on the blogosphere, but even though the Cayman Shooting Brake is a hoax, we still want it... desperately.
|Other news of import
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 8.13.09
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies