EV-TV perfects Porsche, now converting Clubman
Once it's completed, the extended MINI will be packing 54 kWh of lithium badness to power its AC motor. That should give it a real world 150-mile range, leaving the official MINI E from BMW crying for an extension cord. All that and a back seat too! You can find all kinds of great information about the conversion and a wealth of related wisdom on his blog and catch up on several already completed episodes on his Cooper Clubman page. Can't spare that kind of time right now? Hit the jump for the introductory episode as well as a bonus video of his Speedster getting lots of love from his local news station.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models