REPORT: Acura considering TSX wagon for the U.S.
And why not an Acura wagon, specifically a TSX five-door? According to our broheims at Car and Driver, Acura is close to giving the TSX Wagon the green light. Think about the market for a moment. Audi sells lots of wagons, BMW has the both the 3 and 5 Series wagons, Mercedes-Benz has the C-Class wagons and now Caddy has the CTS Wagon. What's missing? Japanese luxury wagons. Until now, the Infiniti and Lexus (and Acura) have been putting all of their eggs in the luxury CUV segment. But if Chrysler and GM's bankruptcies have taught us anything, it's ABD -- Always Be Diversifying. Now we just have to see if Acura pulls the trigger.
[Source: Car & Driver]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models