Perhaps now they'll listen: Pentagon adds climate change to national security debate
This is not a new angle. In 2007, 11 retired senior generals issued a 63-page report that found that global warming "presents significant national security challenges to the United States." For some reason, James Woolsey was not interviewed for the article, even though he has been making the "national security = greener cars" case for years. We're sure not everyone will agree, but we think this is a good topic to remember the next time we're about to argue if EVs or hydrogen cars are the best way forward.
[Source: New York Times]
Photo by DVIDSHUB. Licensed under Creative Commons license 2.0.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models