Ferrari 458 Italia spotted in the flesh
A lightly-camo'ed Ferrari 458 Italia has been caught napping by the roadside, and from the looks of it, Ferrari doesn't appear to have pulled any tricks with its renderings: the car's a dead ringer for what was presented last week, right down to the seriously extended mirror stalks and that disappearing back end. This is all very good, and we can't wait to see the 458 Italia up close in Frankfurt. Hat tip to Milad.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX