REPORT: Audi's Ur Quattro-inspired Project Anniversario S5 delayed
But according to Car, Audi's plan to resurrect the Ur-Quattro nameplate in celebration of the marque's centennial have fallen on hard times and the S5-based homage -- reportedly dubbed the "Project Anniversario" -- will be delayed until 2012.
With a rumored 425 hp, twin-turbo V6, a significant 500+ pound weight reduction and styling cues lifted from the Quattro S1 Rallye Car, any delays are a disappointment. Car speculates that Audi could unleash Project Anniversario as a concept during the 2010 auto show season, making the super S5 a great tribute to the Ur-Quattro on its 30th anniversary. We can only hope.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models