|Review: The 2009 Mercedes-Benz G550 makes us feel glücklich
Aside from its WWII pedigree and simplistic design, we've never understood the appeal of the G550. But after a week with Mercedes' box o' luxury, we get it: the G550 is colossal fun.
|Spy Shots: Mystery BMW concept headed for Frankfurt
BMW's new sports car concept gets an early preview ahead of its official unveiling in Frankfurt, and the hyper-efficient coupe looks good -- under a tarp.
|Elite LMV-R brings the heat to Aston Martin
The Aston Martin Vantage GT4 might be worthy on the track, but what if you want a lightened, hardened Vantage for the street, à la Lamborghini's Gallardo Superleggera and Ferrari's F430 Scuderia? Then you have Elite to thank for this, the LMV/R.
|Other news of import
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 8.5.09
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies