Mu by Peugeot: renting mobility by the unit
Mu by Peugeot works a bit like a prepaid cell phone: you top up the card and then use the card to pay for the rentals: driving a Peugeot 207 for the day costs 280 units (€56), a scooter is a bit less at 200 units (€40 for the day). As with many membership cards, Mu by Peugeot also offers prizes and member advantages.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video