Irmscher offers sporty after-market LPG conversion for the Opel Antara
German retrofitter Irmscher decided that a LPG conversion shouldn't make a car boring. Style and cleaner emissions can work together. So, besides the standard LPG conversion that Irmscher offers for the 2.4-liter gasoline version of the Opel Antara CUV – priced at €2,695 – purchasers can now get new wheel rims, a roof spoiler and side skirts to make the LPG Antara more attractive. To certain eyes.
[Source: Auto News]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies