REPORT: Lexus' A3, 1 Series competitor coming to Europe in 2010
The new model – rumored to carry either the "BS" or "CS" nameplate – won't be built atop the Lexus HS250h's architecture, but it will utilize the gas-electric hybrid's 2.4-liter four-cylinder to deliver around 185 hp to the front wheels.
Although the model we'll see in Frankfurt is technically a concept, according to Lexus insiders, it will be "a 90% match for the real thing" which will debut in production form at the Geneva Motor Show in March, with sales beginning in Europe in the fall of 2010.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models