|Greenlings: Where are the most important MPG increases?
The math shows that going from 12 to 15 mpg is better than 50 to 60.
|Kia: Mass-produced fuel cell cars would cost $50,000 today
No, really, they say.
|STUDY: Heavier cars get worse gas mileage. Who knew?
Unsurprising, but now there's a ream of data to prove it.
AutoblogGreen for 07.24.09
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies