VIDEO Review: European-spec Ford Fiesta
That changes next spring, of course, when the 2011 Ford Fiesta comes stateside, and Dearborn is hoping to attract young buyers who won't mind paying a premium for good looks and high-end equipment. Since it'll be months before we'll be able to get our hands on the US-spec Fiesta, we tried out the European model for a weekend. Does the Fiesta have what it takes for Ford to turn the B-Segment on its ear? Follow the jump to find out. You can also read our full review by clicking here.
Autoblog accepts vehicle loans from auto manufacturers with a tank of gas and sometimes insurance for the purpose of evaluation and editorial content. Like most of the auto news industry, we also sometimes accept travel, lodging and event access for vehicle drive and news coverage opportunities. Our opinions and criticism remain our own — we do not accept sponsored editorial.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX