Hot mods brings Quantya Strada up to Supermoto speed [w/VIDEO]
Although we don't know when the Supermoto package might be available in the U.S., we do know that their other product is finding its way into people's hands. They recently spent some quality time at Milestone MX with reigning motocross king James Stewart who, we're pretty sure, liked the Track even more than his Segway. Not only have the bikes been having fun; they've also been put to work. The California State Park rangers recently acquired four of the non-polluting machines to patrol with. Supermoto's video awaits you after the jump.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video