Report: Toyota may build Auris hybrid in UK from 2012
Over the last several years, Toyota officials have repeatedly said that by the end of the next decade they expect almost every vehicle line they build to be available with a hybrid system. If the Auris hybrid is produced in the UK, it would be the first Toyota hybrid produced in Europe.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models