|Does the government know if ethanol cars qualify for Cash-For-Clunkers?
A reader question about a 2000 Taurus shows that there's a lot of confusion about the CARS program.
|Clean diesels, hybrids are cheaper
New car shoppers, take note.
|Fisker gives Quantum $10.2 million contract for powertrain development
The plan for releasing these luxury plug-in hybrids keeps moving along.
AutoblogGreen for 07.10.09
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models