REPORT: Toyota cancels European diesel project with Isuzu
While hybrid sales are still small in Europe, other manufacturers are moving in that direction so Toyota will try to defend its turf. At some point, if sales pick up enough, it may even start hybrid production at its European facilities. Thanks to Jarrett for the tip!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models