Jaguar to make a roaring lion? XKR Goodwood Special mooted
Because Jag is said to be reconsidering the car's brightwork treatment, the Goodwood Special will wear a satin graphite detailing package that could foreshadow a future running change (we know we could do without the metal surrounds on the car's front skirt nostrils). The car is still being finished so there's a good chance it won't be seen until just before the event, but we always look forward to a cat that scratches harder and roars louder.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models