|Officially, official: Ford gets $5.9b from DOE in ATVMP funds for 13 greener cars
First out of the gate is Ford, which will use our money for EVs and better ICE cars.
|Officially, official: Nissan gets $1.6B DOE loan to build EVs, batteries in Tennsessee
In exchange, Nissan promises to make electric cars in the U.S.
|Officially, official: Tesla gets $465m in loans from the DOE to build Model S, EV powertrains
The "Tesla for the rest of us" (well, almost) gets one step closer to reality.
AutoblogGreen for 06.24.09
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video