VIDEO: Schumacher's Ferrari FXX blitzes the Top Gear test track
Alright, so whether you've seen it already or not, most of the enthusiast world is aware that Top Gear has revealed its mystery "tame racing driver" as none other than F1 maestro Michael Schumacher. That unhelmeting came as part of the new season's first show which aired in the U.K. on Sunday, and we now have a clip from that show of Schumi's own FXX tackling the <i>Top Gear</i> track. How how the World Champion's personal Prancing Horse stack up? Click on the through the jump to find out.
[Source: Top Gear via You Tube]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX