Spy Shots: Ferrari 599 GTB Spider?
The crew from CzechFerrari made an interesting discovery in an unknown location: a Ferrari California-bodied prototype with an awkward removable roof. At first glance, it's easy to dismiss the mule as just another California being readied for testing, but peering through the driver's side window reveals an interior that's noticeably different from the entry-level Fezza – it's closer to the Ferrari 599. While it's hardly conclusive evidence that Maranello is working on a convertible variant of its V12 super-tourer, it's compelling nonetheless. And with rumors of a drop-top version circulating for months and a facelift right around the corner, Ferrari could be preparing a 599 Spider before the new model debuts in the next two years.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX