VIDEO: Prius takes on Insight ... on the drag strip?
iMOTOR in the UK decided to stack the two hybrids up against one another in a number of these performance categories, and to do a little comparison on the drag strip. Not surprisingly, neither car was particularly sprightly in acceleration tests, but the Toyota's larger gasoline engine and more powerful electric motor allowed it to cover the quarter-mile in less time than its rival from Honda. Interested in knowing how the two hybrids compare in other interesting categories? We won't spoil it for you. Click here to read the review and watch the video from iMOTOR.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models