|First Drive: 2010 Kia Forte
Kia has launched its new 2010 Forte, replacing the Spectra that failed to stand out among cars like the Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla and Mazda3. Can the Forte help Kia finally make its mark in the compact sedan segment? Read on to find out.
|Officially Official: Koenigsegg reaches agreement to buy Saab
After days of speculation and rumor, General Motors made it official this morning, Saab will soon be back in Swedish hands.
|Autoblog Podcast #132
It's Episode #132 of the Autoblog Podcast, here for your listening pleasure. Thanks for all the feedback, keep it rolling in to us at Podcast at Autoblog dot com, and we'll keep cranking out the weekly 'casts.
|Other news of import
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 6.16.09
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies