UK electronics retailer Comet offers free EV charging [w/VIDEO]
The big question is how many people will use the service and how well will the charge point hold up. If the experiment is successful, the chain will roll out charge points throughout all its stores. Presumably, an increase in sales from EV drivers will be part of that success equation, so if you drive an EV in the area of Croydon UK you may want to demonstrate your support for charging stations with your wallet. The video is after the jump. Thanks to Adam for the tip!
[Source: Youtube, Tech Radar]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies