|GM to discontinue mild hybrid Malibu, Vue, Aura for 2010 model year
"Elevated inventory levels of the 2009 model" mean the Malibu had to go, Vue and Aura, too.
|Greenlings: What is the difference between biodiesel and SVO?
Ever wonder what the people picking up the waste grease are doing with it? Probably making one of these two fuels.
|Enter the rumormill: Dacia to produce low-cost Smart competitor?
The fortwo beats most city cars on size, but what will happen when it gets beat on price?
AutoblogGreen for 06.12.09
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video