REPORT: Detroit businesses lining up to court Fiat execs with... $1,600 sandals?!
A Birmingham real estate agent is planning to present its relocation services to the local Italian consulate. and the Bloomfield Hills International Academy is considering an Italian extracurricular program. To sweeten the deal, the owner of a boutique shoe store pitches the fact that only she and the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas sell $1,595 Chrissie Morris high heeled sandals. No, it's not Turin and the surroundings are the Piedmont -- but a fresh million in Birmingham will get you 3,000 square feet more living space and a yard, and if you're going to be in Michigan anyway...
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies