F1-crashing Mohammed bin Sulayem appointed FIA race steward
Some may remember Sulayem as the UAE automobile club president and FIA vice-president who crashed a Renault R28 F1 car while drag-racing a Ford GT just this past April at the Dubai Autodrome. The former Emirates rally champion was named as one of three stewards for the Turkish GP, and will be back on duty at the upcoming Hungarian Grand Prix next month.
[Source: F1-Live | Image: Haider Shah/AFP/Getty]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies