Rendered (Again) Speculation: Yet another crack at Toyobaru
Supposedly the car's mechanicals are Subaru's work; Subaru's 2.0-liter engine is mentioned, but not the Toyota-designed heads that have been mentioned before. The look of the car is on Toyota's shoulders and will come in two slightly different flavors for each marque to sell. The car should cost around $20,000, and expect it to arrive in 2011. Or not. Hat tip to Ben D.
[Source: Road & Track]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies