BREAKING: Supreme Court stays sale of Chrysler to Fiat
The sale of Chrysler's assets to Fiat have been delayed by Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg after three Indiana state pension funds lost their case in New York and filed papers with the highest court the land. Early reports indicate that this is only a temporary stay, with Ginsburg saying the sale is "stayed pending further order." Chrysler's lawyers have said the stay could cause the deal with Fiat to go under.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video